seamlessly with Xero
Click on the questions below and find out how the partnership between RewardSuper and Xero benefits your firm and your clients.
What is RSDataWeb?
RSDataWeb is a Data Automation & Integration platform for accounting and advice firms that administer transaction rich client structures such as SMSFs and Family Trusts.
- RSDataWeb automatically imports transactional data concerning cash and investment decisions clients make throughout the financial year.
- Unlike traditional practices, clients are not required to deliver data themselves on paper or via email. All clients need to do is to authorise their accounting/advice firms to automatically source data for RSDataWeb, for example banking transactions from their Xero cashbooks.
- All imported transactions are automatically reconciled and aligned with the proper account codes of the professional accounting systems, which their accounting/advice firms are using. No or a minimal number of transactions are supposed to land in suspense accounts.
- The clients' financial data are continually sourced and exported to the target systems, such as BGL Simple Fund, superMate, APS Desktop Super, Handisoft, Acurity Online and others by request. Most of our accounting customers feed their clients' coded and reconciled financial transactions from RSDataWeb automatically into BGL and superMate.
- RSDataWeb's automatic value added data streaming allows for substantial savings of administration time and costs for participating accounting/advice firms. Savings in the neighbourhood of 60 percent are achievable. Please use our $ benefits calculator to simulate your firm's potential savings by using RSDataWeb for your SMSF administration.
- RSDataWeb supports participating accounting/advice firms with further productivity tools, such as online document management and practice work-in-progress monitoring.
- Details of RSDataWeb can be viewed here.
What is Xero?
Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST/VAT/BAS, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as your accountants, to collaborate online, eliminating cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
- Try Xero accounting software for free or find out more about becoming a Xero accounting partner.
How do RSDataWeb and Xero integrate?
Xero collects banking data for your clients/funds and streams them automatically per daily Web Services request to RSDataWeb.
How to get started with Xero Banking Feeds for RSDataWeb?
Xero's automatic bank feeds mean your client's fund data will appear seamlessly in Xero and always be up to date.
- Ensure automatic bank feeds are set up for your client in Xero.
- In order to automatically receive your clients/funds' daily banking feeds in RSDataWeb, authorise a connection between RSDataWeb and your client Xero organisation.
- Please complete our short questionnaire below, if your firm is not yet using RSDataWeb:
VIDEO RSDataWeb-Xero integration
Back to top of page